Is it right to leave office on time? Before you ask anyone, ask yourself that am i completing my work on time . It’s completely ok to leave office on time if you have completed all the work allocated to you. The best way to gain work-life balance is to be good at what you do. A work-life balance crisis occurs when you prioritirize wrong things at wrong time. Some things you should keep in mind if you unable to manage your professional and personal life.
“Love your job but doesn’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you”.- Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
1. Always remember ” Your office life is not your life”, you have a life outside office too.
2. Don’t spend too much time in office just to get noticed by your Boss unless and until it’s not very urgently required.
3. Complete your work always on time so that you can leave office on time. Believe in “work smarter not harder”
4. Your “family and friends” are more important than anything else in the world. You may find another job but you can’t find your loved ones .
5. Don’t take out your work frustration on your family. Your loved ones are precious. Spend more time with your family and friends, it will rejuvenate your mind.
6. If you are feeling stressed out about your work, talk to your boss or manager about it, find a solution about it. Don’t take too much stress; it will affect your health. Nothing is important than your health.
7. You should be creative and productive in your work; you should know how to manage your work in 8-9 working hours time. Plan for your next day one day before and be organised in your work.
8. Be a smart player, be good in your work whatever you are doing. Make your boss noticed that your work is good.
9. Be a learner in your work. Ask your boss for some extra work as well and manage it in your working hours so that you can learn something new.
10. Always give preference to your family first. Set your priorities and give importance to your family.
Be passionate about your work as well giving time to family to make them happy. Money, success, fame and power are not more important as compared to internal harmony, happiness and peace. Learn to handle stress well and learn to relax. The more relaxed you are the better focussed you can be. Stay away from negativity , bad thoughts , bad words and be flexible and focussed.