Apple cider vinegar is a common product found in household. It has many uses, from beauty care to home cleaning, preserving food. Apple cider vinegar is derived from the processing and fermentation of apple pulp. Here are some of the benefits of Apple cider vinegar.
1) It helps in maintaining blood sugar levels. It is advisable to consult your doctor before taking intake of ACV.
2) It also helps in balancing your body’s pH level. It is acidic in nature, it helps killing all the bad bacteria and regulates pH imbalances, if any.
3) It is good for healthy hair. It revitalises your scalp, and adds shine to your hair.
4) It works as a weight loss aid. Consuming ACV for short term may help you feel full and eat fewer calories, thus reducing weight.
5) It is also a remedy to soothe a sore throat. Make sure you mix it with water before gargling and use only small quantity.
6) It makes a great natural toner. It’s antibacterial properties help in clearing acne’s and removing warts. The lactic acids in ACV soften and exfoliate your skin, and leave skin looking healthier.
7) It helps in removing stains, whitens your teeth, and kill bad bacteria in your mouth and gums. Brush your teeth after the gargle.
8) It has antibacterial properties that help in boosting your immune system. It helps fight against constipation and helps in improving digestion.
9) It helps in soothing sunburns. Adding a few drops in your bath will restore skin’s pH levels and this will neutralize the burn.
10) ACV helps in treating Candida, a fungal infection on your skin. It helps in restoring skin’s pH levels.
• Make sure that you use only small quantity of ACV as it is acidic in nature. It is also advisable to consult your doctor before consumption of Apple cider vinegar.