Lives these days are so hectic and stressful that we forget to take care of our body and skin. Also, we don’t realise how much strain we put on our feet. Most of the women follow the routine to take care of their face and skin and hair, but they ignore their feet. Taking care of feet is as important as taking care of skin and hair. Here are some easy steps to do foot spa at home. And you don’t have to waste money in an expensive Salons.
1) Try to create a relaxing and calm environment. You can have dim lights with soothing music.
2) Remove your nail polish properly and then trim your nails.
3) Fill a tub with warm water and add some essential oils like peppermint, lavender, lemon. Also add some bubble bath solution.
4) Soak your feet in the tub covering your ankles properly for 15-20 mins.
5) Exfoliate your feet with a scrub after soaking. It will help removing your dead skin from the feet.
6) Then apply some cream on your toenails and remove the dead skin from the cuticles.
7) After scrubbing properly, wash your feet and dry them with a towel.
8) Apply a good cream or moisturizer on your feet and massage it for 5-10 mins.
Try the above easy steps to take care of your feet on a regular routine and you will observe the results.